HAL, Edgewood approach FIPB for JV

The Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd has approached FIPB for setting up a joint venture company with US-based Edgewood Ventures for development and manufacture of high-technology miniature modules for aerospace applications.

In the proposed joint venture company, Edgewood Ventures sought to have 26 per cent stake and HAL the remaining 74 per cent, sources told PTI.
The proposed JV is also seeking to have collaboration with 3D Plus, France for setting up an R&D centre, besides developing new technologies. For this also HAL has approached Foreign Investment Promotion Board.

Click for complete article

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: